Planet Cadread - this is a centric place of the game. The place can be found by entering "World Hub" from main menu.
This is where all fighters are during events of the game.
click here to find out what happened in the World Hub, as it resumes to updates as more fighters appears in Go All Out!
Original Stages Edit
Go All Out! feature original stages that have origin on Cadread (game's story place) and stages from other parts of the different words.
Guest Stages Edit
Stages that have their origin in other games or other media
Bosses and their stages Edit
Rumored Stages Edit
a stage is teased on discord, which is a stage based on an indie character who's also going to be a fighter for GAO, the stage will have hazards that would effects the player's movement.
BSG said that a Teslagrad Stage is in the making,
Another stage is in the works, along with the horror themed character that's coming to GAO in 2020
BSG also mention that a Stage based on Planetary Defense Force is in the workings
- according to Blue Sunset Games, Pillar and Blue Towers are the only stages that are actually on Cadread, the rest of the stages are from other worlds but the fighters are technically fighting on Cadread, as these stages are simply mirages representing the fighter's worlds.
- it's unknown how time passes in Cadread
- on Jaga's Hut, Breakbone clubs appears when Breakbone isn't on the stage, when he is on the stage, the club disappears
- so far Jaga's Hut, is the only stage that isn't a original stage or from a game that Blue Sunset Games made this will change once more stages appear in the game
- Clock Mountain originally was suppose to be a level in the game Animal Rivals, though what it would looked like can be seen in the first trailer